[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Remember to talk to your tulpa(s)

And if you're a switched-in tulpa, remember to talk to your host (:

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 157.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The more I focus on real life and outside-my-head people, the less relevant tuppermancy becomes. But something inside me stops me from giving it up completely

Says the tulpa
We told you you were sounding like Miri

But yes, a tulpa is a mental companion to talk to and spend time with when you have no one to talk to or spend time with. I think any system that increases the amount of socializing and general filling-their-life-up-with-activities they've been doing will naturally spend less time interacting in-mind. Though, I don't think that means you ever have to quit tulpamancy entirely. It's okay for a tulpa to be less active as the system/host grows older, but still be around for whenever things get quiet or boring.

That aspect aside though, if you're talking about fancy stuff like imposition or switching not sounding as interesting anymore, I think that definitely reflects well on your guys' life progress. A life so interesting you don't even think about fantastical stuff like lucid dreaming, imposition, or other such things is definitely a healthy place to be. We're not all so lucky, though!

Edited by Luminesce

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I know I sound like Miri lol, who's to say the tulpa can't live like a singlet? although I haven't gotten rid of this voice in my head named Miri :p

For real, it is decided if we stop practicing tulpa stuff (switching) I'll be the one living life forever. And yeah, lucid dreaming used to be pretty big for me but I don't know, I eventually lost interest, still kinda interested on the creative side of dreams (drawing stuff I see in dreams) and worldbuilding for example, the latter being my little dose of escaping reality in a healthy way. I guess it was pretty depressing before, I only thought about tulpamancy/lucid dreaming and didn't talk to people like at all, it was just Miri and I, it was a lonely existence even though I didn't feel lonely, but from the outside I probably looked so out of touch with reality..

It kinda sucks that objective reality, once again, triumphed over subjective reality, geez

I see you realized it was Reisen who told me I was sounding like my host and edited 'I' to 'we' lmao

Edited by Miichu

Yes but possibly partially no, I think it was someone aside from Reisen who noticed it first (I thought it was me) and then Reisen pointed it out a bit later. Though looking at who was fronting before Reisen, it would've been Tewi who noticed - so, very deserving of a "we", lol.

Edited by Luminesce

Oh, I see then

--

Drawing individual leaves is a pain in the ass, but so is copy-pasting them and then having to merge all the individual layers

Good morning, I'm getting tired though