Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Happy birthday Miichu!!!! 😁🥳🎂🍰

Question for you when you come back: Is it your birthday in terms of when you were created as a tulpa? Or is it your host's original birthday?

Also, good evening TB And everyone else! 👋

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Yeah. Honestly, I just want this day to pass as soon as possible so tomorrow arrives (it's the day I meet my long distance partner) but guess I'll hang out with my friend and try to finish the drawing I started yesterday

That's really exciting! 😁 Meeting an internet friend IRL is a really special thing!

Phil and I may be traveling to Ohio to visit an internet friend of his sometime in the near future. Phil met him in person once before a few years ago. It's about a 7 hour drive each way, mostly through the scenic Appalachian Mountains. 😊 I'm looking forward to it! (His friend doesn't know about me of course.)

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Ooh, sounds cool, Simmie! Never met anyone I met online irl, this will be my first time. I'm a bit nervous but also veeeery excited, I don't know how it will play out honestly, hope it all goes well. If so, we might go to cool amusement park as a fun activity :) and I'm probably gonna take them to some of my well known hiking trails, depends on what we feel like doing that day

That sounds really exciting, Miichu! 😁 I wish you both the best! 💚

Just remember to be safe. 👍 I don't want to act like your mom or anything, but sometimes people can be very different in person than they are online. Just be careful and maybe think twice about going alone with them into a secluded area far from any other people.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23