[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

again I just sleep through until like 10 something. I don't want to have to use an alarm. Usually I wake up after around 9 hours but go back to sleep and I could just choose to get up then. Here I don't even get that choice, just randomly sleep 11 hours.

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, TB said:

again I just sleep through until like 10 something. I don't want to have to use an alarm. 

To be fair, in this modern age you can just set your phone or something to play a song or other custom "alarm". If I'd grown up with that instead of the most grating, ear-splitting sound on the planet maybe I wouldn't have gained this irrational hatred of alarms

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)
2 hours ago, Luminesce said:

To be fair, in this modern age you can just set your phone or something to play a song or other custom "alarm". If I'd grown up with that instead of the most grating, ear-splitting sound on the planet maybe I wouldn't have gained this irrational hatred of alarms

I used to have my alarm be one of my favorite dbz songs, budokai 2's opening theme. It coincidentally would play just the perfect part, idk how I got it to do that. Idk how to do it again. It would get me hyped up to get up.

I think I'm sleeping so much because of my invega shot. This sucks and is annoying. I don't want to be so tired but the shot always makes me like this. I forgot about it. I said I don't think I feel anything from the shot to the nurse that gave it to me but I forgot to mention it does this. ugh.

I also feel depressed and kind of lonely. I want to do something with someone. hrrmmm... Could I do something with Rena and it feel satisfying? I don't know. I'm not sure what to do.

Do you do things with your tulpas and if so what?

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I mean, tulpas aren't meant to replace any and all human interaction. It's probably a good thing if just hanging out with your tulpa isn't enough for you, when you're not socializing literally at all IRL.

Anyways, people do various things, my system though just talks/discusses things, or we practice imposition while the fronter goes about life. We're kind of boring, but maybe that's not boring to some people too.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I wish I was better at having discussions with Rena. I wonder how to get better at doing that. It would be very helpful

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It's definitely nice to be able to talk to my tulpas at any random time about any random thing, and they're even helpful most of the time with coming up with ideas or figuring out what to do.

I feel bad for the ACT call lady. She has to have her phone around her all the time incase anyone wants to call and talk even in the middle of the night lol. She said I could call her in the middle of the night if I want to because it's her job to help people so she doesn't mind but ugh. I'll try to refrain from that and call at reasonable hours if I do call. Hope I call for good enough reason. I really needed someone to talk to for a bit today...

I need to get back to active forcing I think...

I don't know whether to feel bad or not. I've done bare minimum of activities for purpose of habits so that's good, but it is so little it feels almost worthless so that sucks. I need to be doing more with my drawing course oogh I want to finish it in a reasonable time and be thorough

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko