[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

6 minutes ago, ringgggg said:

I need to repair my relationship with A3. Been leaving no time for her as of late and I feel really bad even if she doesn’t.

I wish you the best in your journey to do that

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Be careful Ring! 

As for me, too. I almost was hit by a cyclist walking to TB's dad's place. I thought I was going to be scared crossing the streets but it turned out to be easy. I hope it is always like that. Also I think this is the longest we've been switched for. I hope we can do this more often. I like interacting here

(edited)

oh I missed Rena, hi Rena!

7 hours ago, TB said:

You said that our level of skill is unimaginable or something?

yeah, our brain can't even parse drawing

Lumi drew two things in a game called The Painter's Playground like 5 years ago, a bunny and me! (both of those took a long time btw lol), and while the game has limited pixel definition that's still the extent of our drawing ability

but then, in a medium like Blender/3D modeling, our logic brain can better work with things, so we can make stuff like our jack-o-lantern or plastic jumpy frog toy (mp4s you'll have to download, sry)

honestly part of what makes the human race so cool, people's brains are just randomly better at different things so working together we accomplish tons of cool stuff we couldn't if we all were generalists

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

Rena says hi to you too lucilyn. She'll be back sometime soon hopefully. I hope switching works again 

I forget what this job is called when you listen to audio files and type what you hear. It isn't data entry. I want to see if I can try it so I can make some money. I forget the site I tried at before 

I found what it was using the AI search engine. What a convenient thing it is. Audio transcription 

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Good afternoon! 😊

That's worth a try, TB! Though that is one of those jobs that will definitely be replaced by AI at some point, so don't expect it to be long-term sustainable.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

dang ai stealing our jerbs

I wonder what life will be like in 20 years. I think my friend said suicide rates are going to skyrocket because of AI

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko