[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

last time I linked Well Rested you also said "Yeah I like Sick Beat" ignoring it lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. I feel like that is the first time I heard sick beat but I could be wrong. I was thinking of "It's Bugsnax" song. Also I did listen to Well Rested all the way through, sorry I didn't say anything about it at the time. I also like it a lot

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

oh right, it was the bugsnax song you liked, which is kinda worse in this context because that's just an ad for a game (one of the best ads ever though) vs Sick Beat being about being epic at games (not) growing up, and Well Rested just being pure faith in humanity - that's why it bugged me lol

anyways, they're all good, I love Kero Kero Bonito

Trampoline is my second favorite song of theirs nowadays

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Is rain dance a kero kero bonito song? I can't find it. When I search for it trampoline comes up

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I won't make another wounded comment

my favorite song we used to link a lot: Rain Dance sung by T. Stebbins/Odyssey Eurobeat

it resonates with my life philosophy so much, very <3