[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I downloaded ffiv but i got bored instantly. I haven't even tried blade and soul or whatever it's called. I read a reddit post that they kind of made the game suck now and took away raids which is a strange thing to do

I've had people be toxic to me in WoW too before though, so MMOs aren't all pretty. So far no one has been toxic to me except for a miss fortune who was saying everyone on their team sucked, except me actually so no she wasn't toxic to me but I still stood up to the other players for them

I had an urge to get back into WoW but it is expensive

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 157.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Again, MMOs are very addicting, hardly an improvement over LoL to be worth actually doing

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Yeah

Goodnight

I have to report my work to the DHHR and HUD tomorrow, I don't look forward to it. I hope they can understand I quit so revert things back to where they were after this month

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I don't know what program that is or anything about any of them really, but it might be possible to update your current work/income on your own terms outside of when it's requested, if you're not working in say a month

Ask around I suppose

(If this is a monthly thing you just have to take the higher charges or such for the month though)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

Good night!

Today was the best day mood-wise we've had since at least last Christmas, just generally positive from start to finish

That's probably a sign the ketamine's helping!

28 minutes ago, FiveFiction said:

Wtf happened to the discord lmao it shut down?

Yeah, staff tired of the endlessly recurring drama + not being able to attract serious-discussion tulpamancers, so the server wasn't actively any different from Reddittulpas

Pleeb will probably make an announcement @everyone soon, he's drafting it