[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

only slept 6 hours, idek lol our sleep schedule really has become arbitrary

(this is still just because we're playing the limited time runescape league for the record, not because we're just a mess lol)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 153.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ughhh.... I spilled water on top of my computer, the tablet blocked most of it but a little might have got in it. It was fine for a little while but then went to some sort of blue screen where it said there was an error and it was going to restart, and the monitor went out but it is still out and idk if it is going to come back on... I kind of want to just turn it off but idk if I should. I hope I didn't just lose my computer...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

turn off your computer immediately and unplug it. put it on a towel and leave it to dry for 24 hours. using electronics while their exposed to water increases the chance of damage by a lot, but if you keep it off and it wasn't exposed to anything particularly corrosive, it will probably be fine. hopefully it's not too late for your computer 

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

lol 11 hours since I checked lotpw (while awake), that's a record

TB stop bringing drinks to your computer

also always turn off electricity the moment something gets wet

2 hours later edit: sleep'n time

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas