• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I turned it off but I went to sleep before I saw the post that I should unplug it... is that bad? I guess I should unplug it now and wait until tonight to turn it back on? or I might just wait until tomorrow to do it. I regret leaving it on for so long but I thought nothing probably got into it but I'm just stupid I guess... 

I usually put drinks if I have one on the side that my computer isn't on I think. I don't know why I had it where I did. I wish I wasn't so clumsy... 

and now my friend is trying to get me to go into work for them and I really don't want to do that right now... but maybe I should for the extra money to send my computer to a repair shop if it doesn't work still. it's possible they can fix it, right? if not, I guess at least save my hard drive hopefully so I can have my files for when I get a new computer...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It was a bottle of flavored water. I do have a travel cup for my normal water. Because it was a bottle nowhere near the entire contents spilled so thats more reason I thought it was okay 

And why do computers still get power when you turn them off? I probably ruined my computer then. My external hard drive had a light that was on that turned off when I unplugged it. I found the light odd but it didn't occur to me that should mean I should unplug it. This really really sucks 

Hmm. Maybe my meditation is working though. I'm not actually as emotional as I sound and am not as upset as I probably should be. I might feel worse if I learn I can't save my hard drive though

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Mhm 

Sad part is though is the last time I spilled water on my computer I believe I had the mind to turn it off and unplug it. Idk why I didn't this time. Well I guess it was because I was skeptical water really got in it in any significant way, but I should have still been safe 

Doesn't explain why I didn't unplug it though. Maybe the effexor kneecapping my intelligence already

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

good morning

you won't know how bad it is until you turn it back on. you've done what you can for now, so just put it out of your mind until it's dry

it you don't have important, irreplaceable files backed up somewhere else, you should. one is none and two is one

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

What are they called autumn? 

And bre where do you back up your files? OneDrive or something? I have a one drive and backed up my trc and rp files but none of my drawings or images because it only gives you like 1 gig or 5 gigs or something for free. Do you pay for a subscription? If you just back it up on another hard drive, how do you do that? Is there an easier way then having to always save things twice? 

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

45 minutes ago, TB said:

What are they called autumn? 

Bats! 

I think it's a brown bat.

Bear heard Misha in the locker room at the gym. Clearly her voice but in the shower area.

[Ashley] Just like Misha, hentai.

[Misha] I swear I didn't see anything.  

No one was there. It was 3am at the gym, pretty deserted in the locker room.