Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

All my life has been a lie, I can't see them the same way

Miri: original host. 5'5 female, brown hair and green eyes.

Mirichu: basically the host, based off Miri. Same description as above.

Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.

They made a brief return to the community in the discord. I think the mods implemented a policy that IRC bans apply to the discord too though.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

So they're banned there too?

Miri: original host. 5'5 female, brown hair and green eyes.

Mirichu: basically the host, based off Miri. Same description as above.

Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.

I don't think they logged on to tulpa.info thinking "I'm going to seek attention!" but Melian just can't help herself methinks. They had an unhealthy addiction to the forums which is why they requested a permanent self-ban. Melian had quite a few posts in this thread before her account got deleted and they all became Anonymous.

Stats for LOTPW

To my knowledge, no one from the group "anonymous" is on this forum.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Oh that's who anonymous is? I thought that it was someone who decided to put their name as anonymous for whatever reason

I mean not all the Anonymous posts are melian, same thing happens for any deleted account.

Stats for LOTPW

I can't really tell if this is ill talking about someone but... I really don't like the idea of talking ill about a person who isn't here. I talk about crap about others all the time in privacy and not in public. I find this extremely rude and does nothing but beat on a dead horse. Reminds me of all the shit people said about me on this community's Discord.

(inactive)