[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I should. Talking more to her would be good. I talk to her every day but at the same time it doesn't always feel like it goes very deep, and I wonder how to fix that. Well just now we kind of had one but short, as I was typing this. Idk what we talk about usually. For trying to be so mindful I don't really know what is going on a lot. December is coming and I'll try to pay attention more. Don't know if we'll try to have her switched the whole month, or if I will image stream every day, or both? Not sure how both works if I'm not switched in to do it. Could also just be switch every day. Image stream might be more important 

Time to sleep. I've been meditating myself to sleep lately while listening to rain, instead of creepypastas. Speaking of creepypastas, I have an idea for the book club

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 151.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ringgggg said:

“Would Bre do that?” Yes, except when she doesn’t.

if i didn't have my inner nausicaa keeping me on the straight and narrow, you don't even want to know what i would do. i would be selling chemotherapy drugs as a weight loss program! just to start with

2 hours ago, TB said:

I don't like being mean, even to people I don't like. I don't think I ever have the thought to be mean spirited. Tell me if I am wrong

you've not been mean to any of us, but i do recall you wishing harm on some people in your life, which doesn't sound like something nausicaa would do

2 hours ago, TB said:

People say a drunk person's words is a sober person's thoughts and... not really

yeah. i think that some people think that the worst sides of people are their truest and most honest, and, while there is something there, since it is a side that people normally try to hide, so by seeing it, you can gain quite a bit of insight on someone, but i don't think it is more true than their outward facing side, and also, there are plenty of benign things, or even virtuous things, that people hide too. thinking that people's worst side is their truest is just misanthropic

14 minutes ago, TB said:

Speaking of creepypastas, I have an idea for the book club

oh yeah, i still need to get everyone together to figure out what we're going to read next... i've just been so distracted lately

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

14 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

oh yeah, i still need to get everyone together to figure out what we're going to read next... i've just been so distracted lately

Don't feel too bad, I've been putting it off too. Semester finals are coming up, but that's only one of two reasons why I've been putting it off. You know the second.

Maybe I'll post my findings from Atomic Habits to compensate

18 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

if i didn't have my inner nausicaa keeping me on the straight and narrow, you don't even want to know what i would do. i would be selling chemotherapy drugs as a weight loss program! just to start with

You and I would have one hell of an argument if I was drunk and you sober

34 minutes ago, TB said:

I talk to her every day but at the same time it doesn't always feel like it goes very deep, and I wonder how to fix that.

Pull a prewritten question from the Internet to discuss, that sometimes works

D-prime is shrinking as we speak.

5 minutes ago, ringgggg said:

Maybe I'll post my findings from Atomic Habits to compensate

that might not be a bad idea. since we aren't all reading something together right now, we can just share our thoughts on the things that we've read (or watched or whatever) on our own. i've certainly got stuff i could talk about

7 minutes ago, ringgggg said:

You and I would have one hell of an argument if I was drunk and you sober

what are you like when you're drunk? also aren't you like 16 years old or something? what are you doing getting drunk? (i disapprove at any age, but especially for young people like that. you should do healthy drugs instead, like acid)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

also aren't you like 16 years old or something?

Hypothetical. I'm clean, obviously

Acid's weird. I'll stay away and let my brain develop for now

2 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

that might not be a bad idea. since we aren't all reading something together right now, we can just share our thoughts on the things that we've read (or watched or whatever) on our own. i've certainly got stuff i could talk about

Sounds like a plan, goodnight for real

D-prime is shrinking as we speak.