Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

I died to spheric guardian. Why is it allowed to do 22 damage every other turn while I also have to kill other things it is fighting alongside with. I might have won if I wasn't left scarred and deformed by slavers though. I don't know why people seem to not care about fire breathing. Baalor never picks it up. However it came in clutch with the slavers by killing the blue slave and getting the task master low enough to kill next turn. You can also manipulate it to proc when you want by using warcry on a wound or whatever, then guaranteed drawing it next turn, or if dark embrace is in play, it will draw it again automatically because warcry exhausts, so you can basically play a wound for 10 damage to all enemies

Lol "scarred and deformed by slavers" it is funny to imagine they slavers mace windu'd me, but I still ultimately killed them, but with fire breathing instead of force lightning, and we were even fighting in a city that is tall

Marc brunet has a speed painting tutorial. I wonder if it would help me a lot. I don't really know what speed painting is though, but I think it might be what I often try to do and what I tried for Nitari. Nitari seems like a nice name, I don't remember how I thought of it. But it has nit in it, like dumby lol, even though she is a genius. Why do I keep making genius characters when I'm not smart irl. Just the nature of a bard I guess, she is basically a scholar

Used recall knowledge to tell my party that the oozes we were fighting were weak to tripping, and I was scared to say it because I thought I rolled low or something since it was a hidden dice roll, and I was saying something dumb, because how do you trip and ooze? but apparently it is true, tripping them messes them up bad, even though they look like goop sliding across the floor, so idk

Nitari is like nitendo and atari fused

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Dang, what happened? That sucks

Also I hate setting shortcuts in art programs. I have no idea where to find the shortcuts for resizing your pen. I usually make it z and x

I need a new tablet. It is doing the thing where I draw a line and lift up but it still draws so all my lines have hooks. SOmetimes it does this sometimse it doesn't, idk what causes it. ugh

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It just didn't click, I don't think it was anyone's fault. I would say it had structural issues, too many allowances, it was a bad start. Etc. It was just me because having two would have been awkward. We'll try again later.

(edited)
Spoiler

some baroque lutes look like archlutes, but technically an archlute is a baroque period lute, but I don't think they are usually referred to as baroque lutes. Some baroque lutes look like renaissance lutes with a lot more strings, and some, with swan necks, look like archlutes kind of, but 13 courses instead of 14 courses. hm. hard to find actual archlute music on youtube. usually is renaissance or baroque lute. Idk why

oh yeah, talking about lutes here again when no one probably cares. lucilyn would want me to find a lute related discord. i wonder if there is a fitting one for me to join

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Good evening! 😊

Oh TB, if it were possible I'd love to cook together, that sounds fun! 😁 That's long been on my list of things to learn IRL. I wish you the best of luck on your journey of learning to cook and eat better. 😁

I've been somewhat successful in getting my host to cut down on the sweets. He's a fairly big eater in general. We go on a medium-to-long length walk every single day. It's great exercise and also a great bonding activity for him and I because it stimulates the brain as well as the body and we talk to each other a lot. 🥰

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!