Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beat katamari damacy

seen it (and the sequel) played before but just finished it for the first time on switch

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

went to sleep relatively fast for once then wake up in middle of night and can't go back to sleep

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Cool, flowering tree. Monday and tuesday is said to be in the mid 70s. I'm not looking forward to it having to work on those days. The days of cold weather and working in a jacket seem to be coming to an end

How was your meditation, ringgggg? How has it been in general also? mine is slowly getting ever so slightly better. I hope the trend continues in that direction

also why is spring break the week of the 11th when that is still winter

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

have fun simmie

i discovered someone decided to make a modern lute or something. (I think) they have something better than friction pegs? I'm not sure about that. Would be awesome if so. Also unless you specifically ask for it to be otherwise, the frets aren't wrapped on. They aren't double stringed though, which idk how to feel about that. It would make it massively easier to tune and play probably, especially for higher coursed lutes like an archlute, but the double stringed courses are part of what makes a lute cool. Despite this they still sound really nice so I"m not sure how much I care. I'd have to compare more

Too bad it is utterly impossible to save up for. They are called liuto fortes and the archlute is a arciliuto forte and it is above and beyond in price. Even if I saved up for it after several years I'd be uncomfortable spending that much saved money unless I had a much better income and could replace it quicker. Oh well. maybe one day when I"m money bags

no their pegs are the same. they said geared pegs would make the instrument too top heavy and the peg box is already really busy for a lute so there isn't really room to make it more complicated

or nvm you can get those I guess, I read one more line and he says for extra price you can ask for those. wtf lol

anyway I hope I"m more productive today

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)
1 hour ago, TB said:

How was your meditation, ringgggg? How has it been in general also?

I’ve actually been doing them every morning after I wake up and wash my face, but since I have a bus to catch I can usually only go for about 12-16 minutes before I have to get ready. I’ve been starting to set my alarm clock ten minutes earlier than when I usually wake up so that I can get more time in because it usually takes me longer to actually settle in

Other than that they’ve been pretty good. The first two and a half weeks were really difficult to get up for, but now that it’s been two months I’ve started to take a liking to it

I really need to reread TMI, though… There’s probably a lot I’m missing outside of quick glances

1 hour ago, TB said:

The days of cold weather and working in a jacket seem to be coming to an end

Sad, winter is usually the best season for outfits here

I’m going to try and use the links for Java Bre sent me yesterday

Edit: it worked, but I had to create a guest account. I guess SKlauncher is limited to just singleplayer if Java isn’t already hooked up to your Microsoft account

Edited by ringgggg

Step 1: Make

Step 2: Believe