[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I could go without the wasabi tho.

No one ever eats that. Similarly I look at the horseradish on the shelf and say to myself, "why?".

Hey i had a serious question, i still talk to myself and answer me promptly.  Now that i have three lovely and willing ears, why?  They interject anyway, but do any of you still talk to yourself?  I do and then i think... awkward.

What do you feel when you catch yourself talking to yourself anymore?  Seriously.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one ever eats that. Similarly I look at the horseradish on the shelf and say to myself, "why?".

Hey i had a serious question, i still talk to myself and answer me promptly.  Now that i have three lovely and willing ears, why?  They interject anyway, but do any of you still talk to yourself?  I do and then i think... awkward.

What do you feel when you catch yourself talking to yourself anymore?  Seriously.

Actually many western sushi places just dye horseradish green and call it wasabi because most Americans don't know what wasabi actually tastes like. Also my mom does use both horseradish and 'wasabi'.

I have a story about when I used to talk to myself, I used to talk to myself a lot, probably an excessive amount. So I would talk to myself, then I would respond, then after a while (I'm not sure how long, it was quite a long time ago) eventually it stopped being me who was responding. I had accedentally made a tulpa (this was before I had learned what a tulpa is). Both of us considered each other to be 'Rafe', but neither of of thought that we were the same person. He was very similar to me, though not exactly the same, lots of my negative traits were amplified in him, and there were some traits that we did not share. Every interaction between us was terrible for both of us, every moment we spent together was miserable, and he was incredibly anoying to talk to. So eventually we got together and agreed to never talk to each other again, and we didn't.

Long story short, i used to talk to my self a lot, not I don't so much

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Bre, Thanks for sharing, that sounded horrible then it had a happy ending. I like it.

This is relevant to my interests... >we draw our tulpa<

Yeah it was pretty bad, but it got me to improve a lot as a person, all of those negative traits being amlified made me realize how badly they were, and after we stopped talking I got rid of as many as I could

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

It's made from radishes...by horses.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.