[Game] Last one to post wins!

I just assume everyone is somewhere between 12 and 70.

I generally assume that people are between 0-120, but ≥100,000,000,000 definitely falls outside of that

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 95.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• Bear

• Srn347

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There've definitely been a few <12, not sure about anyone registered over 70 though. You're almost literally correct.

I gotta get grandma on board, she's 72 i think.  But whenever i mention ANYTHING non-main stream, she freeks out.  I do adore her though.  I don't think she would buy tulpancy, it's a shame.

I generally assume that people are between 0-120, but ≥100,000,000,000 definitely falls outside of that

He was caught in a time loop, so his biological age is still young.

I know a person who I am considering bringing into the tulpamancy fold

Do they like cats?

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

Yessssss, i wish i could too :(.

Why can't you? Also yes I will ask them (about whether or not they like cats). They definitely seem like the sort of person who could benefit from tulpamancy, I just need to figure out how to best bring it up

-Me

Why can't you? Also yes I will ask them (about whether or not they like cats). They definitely seem like the sort of person who could benefit from tulpamancy, I just need to figure out how to best bring it up

Yeah, i really am hinting at it with everyone i can trust, but no one has taken the bait.  People i know don't even watch anime... you see my dilemma?

I seriously have been searching for recruits, my technique may be off.  Someone needs to tell us how to do it.

What does watching anime have to do with tellimg people about tulpamancy? It feels like I am missing something obvious.

I think I'm just going to say "I know about something that I think might help you with [problem that I am not at libraty to disclose]" they he will ask what it is, and I will link him the home page of .info

-Me