[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Bear, I think that your drawing looks good, though the eyes make it a bit creepy. I'm not sure if that's what you were going for or not

That cuts deep man.

EDIT: This statement apparantly came out wrong.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a non-anime Misha. I'm not totally happy with this style of art i seem to be settled into.

I almost scrapped it, please be gentle

Ranger thought about Greek sculptures when looking at it, lol.

I think the body and hair are +1s. The eyes are good, even though it looks like Misha has glowing eyes.

All of your Tulpas are really sexy...

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Y'know, I knew you were going to take offense to that, a misunderstanding seen a mile away. That's why I tried to explain to both sides... well anyways, it looks better! People just aren't used to realistic features in the level of art that gets spread around among friends. I assure you it looks great, following that path one day you'll be making absolutely stunning depictions of life! There's just always the danger when drawing so near "real-looking" - uncanny valley, you know it? Not that your picture is uncanny at all, but I believe that's the concept at play. It can feel "safer" to stay simpler and more cartoony or some such than to go for full realism. But if you make it to full realism, your works of art are on a whole other level!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

I kinda fixed the eyes, i wasn't upset. But i was like, 'oh shit, i knew it'

I think it looks way better now. Ug, the whole way home i was like 'why does she look like every sims 3 character i ever made?'

Yes uncanny valley is not what i was going for, but you gotta stay on the road.  I think i succeeded at perfection with Dashie's belly button though?

Now I'm worried i offended Bre by sounding offended.

Thanks Cat, can you please re-comment after Misha's emergency eye surgery? (I updated it twice)

Reisen, there's good reason why you're in the inner circle, thank you again.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I still like those stare-into-your-soul eyes. It's like.. "Hi, yeah you inside that other person's head, I'm talking to you. Sup."

Hey, AB, here's a tip: COLOR!

If you can't/don't want to, just scan the picture or something, give me a description of the colors, and I'll color it!

I'm watching you... >:[

The new eyes look fantastic, it improves the entire drawing by a lot. It looks great now

Breloomaster, I could kiss you! Well if I could kiss you I would, but only on the cheek. <3 Thank you.

Edit: I swear I didn't double post, Breloomancer's post moved!

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Just tufts of fluff are never enough...

Sit back while I bring the stuff!

WOO!

At first I'm like aww this is cute and catchy and- omg she just- oh ohhh ok. Game. She tries so hard for him <3

[video=youtube]