Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Srn,

I need a symbol or something that means something to you to add to the table of the drawing please?

Hmm, a symbol or something that means something to me? A fox would work well for that. Btw, when did that image become so much bigger? I swear that top post on this page was much smaller last time I scrolled up.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I just came to a realization that might be really obvious to most people; people act differently based on the situation and the people that they are with, a tulpa is just a different aspect of the preexisting personality that has been made so different that the different aspects can no longer be considered the same person. This model makes so much sense and explains so many things! I am going to have to rewrite my entire guide now that I have this new perspective (and I was so close to finishing it)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I just came to a realization that might be really obvious to most people; people act differently based on the situation and the people that they are with, a tulpa is just a different aspect of the preexisting personality that has been made so different that the different aspects can no longer be considered the same person. This model makes so much sense and explains so many things! I am going to have to rewrite my entire guide now that I have this new perspective (and I was so close to finishing it)

Bre, you goin off dae deep end brudda.

Tulpa is a person man. I'm not gonna lie, i won't believe otherwise. Your statement sounds like you don't believe that.

Srn, ya, i added the pic later

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Bre, you goin off dae deep end brudda.

Tulpa is a person man.

That goes perfectly with the pfp with dreadlocks. XD

I do believe that, I specifically said that "they become so different that they can no longer be considered the same person". This is meant to explain the reality that we all have been experiencing, not to contradict what we know to be the truth.

The model does bring into question what one might consider to be a person, and I am not totally certain where I would draw that line, but it is definitely before tulpas

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me