[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Surprise surprise, a luxury treehouse in a tropical forest. Used to be a japanese one tho.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds really good Vādin, Venny has a soft spot for wooden cabins surrounded by wildlife. We have yet to experience spending time anywhere outside of the city, but we're certain it'll happen and we're excited for it!

Venny is our home! Sometimes home isn't 4 walls, it's 2 eyes and a heartbeat! We choose to be with her all the time, within our ability!

So how is it that Zia is blind in your realm? I'm curious about that!

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

Vādin : I am the one who made Testimonia come into existence. Zia has trouble to visualize.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Venny is our home! Sometimes home isn't 4 walls, it's 2 eyes and a heartbeat! We choose to be with her all the time, within our ability!

Aww Viper, you are super adorable. AHH! I can't stop gushing over how wonderfully close you guys are! Even as close as Lance and I are, I don't think of him as my home.. But then again he doesn't think of him as his home either. This body is shared living space to us. It's warm and happy and we both feel a strong belonging with each other and I dunno, where ever we are currently located, as long as it's together, the location doesn't matter.

EDIT: And I missed Kuma-kun speaking Japanese. Zut. ;P

Aww Viper, you are super adorable. AHH! I can't stop gushing over how wonderfully close you guys are! Even as close as Lance and I are, I don't think of him as my home.. But then again he doesn't think of him as his home either. This body is shared living space to us. It's warm and happy and we both feel a strong belonging with each other and I dunno, where ever we are currently located, as long as it's together, the location doesn't matter.

Viper:

blush_icon_by_coward_x_montblanc-d46z6qm.gif

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!