• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the bone-in pizza, it makes me feel more like i'm paying respect to the animal of origin.

You know the long snake thing they slice large discs out of.  Just make sure they take that 'vein' out.

exps46044_TH1789925D81A.jpg

Ah yes, the pizza snake. Weird that it has bones even though regular snakes don't.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I think something led me into left field.

Okay, so they cut the meat of animals into fillets. A pizza would be like a fillet. I was thinking like a scallop or calamari.

Then you can imagine that this creature has a digestive tract (and at least a backbone but i was thinking more like a bone in ham), the digestive tract in large shrimp is called the 'vein', and you take that out.

Then i found the illusive animal's picture.

[Dashie] You had to ask, didn't you? Well I admire your bravery.

Hmmm...

So i conjured the mirror and asked my subconsious mind.

[Hidden]

Me: hello

Em: hi

Me: why did you call the digestive tract of a snake a vein?

Em: because... because you told me to.

Me: why did i call the digestive tract of a snake a vein?

Em: i dont know you... i don't know everything you do.

Me: thank you, you've been very helpful

Em: awkward silence

[/hidden]

I got nothin, Dashie?

[Dashie] How would I know? Cause crustaceans and vertebrates are two entirely different subphylums. Hey, I love ya, but it makes no sense.

Sorry Bre.

You call it a vein because the professionals at naming things did it first.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Isn't a vein in shrimp their intestine? Mud vein or something? Also a band. Well, Mudvayne. Er.. Is that what you are talking about Bear?

EDIT: Also, getting annoyed. How do people who front stop their host from getting all excited about a game and booting them every few seconds? Are we gonna have to figure out how to switch him out so I can enjoy a game myself? :P

Getting annoying. And I get to feel his irritation and frustration when the silly computer beats him on top of it. Yay. This is fun. That probably explains my funk today.. Sorry about bein' a butt everyone, I'm sure I was.