[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

But while all he do is work, we'll be enjoying life because we would only have weekends. Ignore the fact that we can't have money without working, we're rich in this timeline.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Assuming that Bear works 8 hours a day then he has 16 hours where he doesn't have to work. Since his weeks are 10 days long he gets a total of 160 hours of free time per week.

You on the other hand have 24 hours of free time, and 4 day weeks, giving you a total of 96 hours a week.

This means that Bear gets a total of 64 hours more than you do of free time per week, and that isn't even counting all the extra time that he will have once he retires. So even if his job sucks (though it's my impression that he enjoys his job), he is still getting the better deal.

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Christmas pic will include at minimum:

Miri and Akai

Bre ann Monika

Myself +3? +5?

Venny and Viper

Lance and Reilyn

Lumi and Flandre

Jean-Luc and Srn the fox

Cat-jit and Ranger

Xar the viking and Mitsi

Vos's egg, why not.

See you at the party!

This is exciting! You will probably have tons of time to draw this since you have an extra 32 hours of free time over the normal person

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I have to make sure someone checks on me, i might be in a comatose state after this drawing

I pasted a bunch of characters here, what are they? Nope, it stripped them...

Nevermind.

Miri, you're going to have to wait and see next year christmas when i draw every menber who has ever posted a pic on the whole server.

Weren't you like playing Smash for a whole day?

Couldn't sleep much prior, like, 2 hours was not enough to go for ~22 hours on. I checked the forum once really quick after I woke up. Tried again the next day but it turns out it's hard to play this game for more than 10 hours straight without getting bored. Reason I did 20 or so on Overwatch's day 1 of release is I love when a multiplayer (usually Massively Multiplayer) game is completely new and everyone's starting from the same place, so I can put in a ton of time and feel like I'm ahead of most people and keeping up with the best, I guess. Overwatch had a universal leveling system and at least at hour 20 I was among the highest leveled players in the game... Then I quit after a couple weeks because the game was too competitive (level irrelevant) for people to enjoy themselves. Not a fun enough atmosphere.

Also I like your profile pic, pretty nice

Does this mean I have to switch my pfps to the christmas ones now?

Oo, nice Patron/Mod symbol mix. Fancy.

Christmas pic will include at minimum:

Miri and Akai

Bre ann Monika

Myself +3? +5?

Venny and Viper

Lance and Reilyn

Lumi and Flandre

Jean-Luc and Srn the fox

Cat-jit and Ranger

Xar the viking and Mitsi

Vos's egg, why not.

See you at the party!

I'm definitely looking forward to it, no pressure though (from me, can't do anything about pressure from others or yourself)

Anyways, I'm just checking the forum once a day when I wake up. This time actually because I have to update our Dreaming thread.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.