Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

I'm pretty certain I just heard of it somewhere like tumblr, mentioned for its ability to record and upload screenie-gifs. And since it seems to be the only one of its kind with the ability to both instantly record gifs as well as screenies AND upload and host them on their servers for easy linking (not to mention never removing them), I was hooked :p.

if you care about more than simplicity, ShareX is automatically the best image capturing program (probably not the best gif capturing, but.. oh well, you can do everything at once with ShareX), just 'cus it's so customizable. Like I still think Imgur is the best image host (it's the only site whose images from like 2009 are still up flawlessly), but even if you don't, that doesn't mean anything to ShareX 'cus ShareX can use ANY image hosting service thatyoushouldbeusing okay I meant, ShareX can use LOTS of file hosting services! Our "Upload Clipboard" key bound to Page Down can automatically put images on Imgur, text on Pastebin, and any other misc files on Dropbox! (could do google drive too)

plus you can customize things like whether it freezes the screen or not (it.. really should, I don't get why people like it not freezing the screen ??), you can right click to hide the toolbar (remember to do this first though), and just all sorts of goodies if you go through the options

oooorrrrrr you could just use Gyazo because it's a simple screenshot program. I mean, your images will PROBABLY still be up in five years... or more likely in a few years they'll be like "we're bankrupt, please save any images you want" and all your posts in threads will be broken links ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

when a nicer ninja ninjas a ninja's shirt and turns them into a kindness ninja

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Guys, let's all congratulate my brain for turning a lucid dream attempt into a perfect night of getting no sleep.

What's the context of that frog

Miri: original host and Mirichu's FBI agent (against will).

Mirichu: second tulpa and main fronter at the moment.

Akai: first tulpa and voice of reason of the system.