[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Guest Reilyn-Alley

So far it's been completely random if one of us is featured in a dream. Some have neither of us, some have one of our forms, one even had me fronting as the physical body. Seems to be no rhyme or reason at all.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vādin : I would like to know how dormancy is like for other tulpas, please. Is it like a very strong apathy, as if you were very tired, but you're still conscious - but unable to think ? Do you experience it as a gap in your memories (= you lose consciousness)? Or are you just becoming very slow because your ability to think has slowed down drastically ? Or is it a loss of your sense of self, and you kinda freeze or function on autopilot (or maybe even blend with your host for a certain amount of time) ?

Does the ability to sleep lessen dormancy for tulpas ?

And I'm very interested in tulpa's dreams as well, if not too personal.

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

For us, dormancy is just being suspended and losing consciousness over the senses. It's not tiredness, per se, either, it happens generally when Venny doesn't have enough space for us, so to speak. When she's so hyper-focused on something that we don't have enough space to remain aware. On occasion though, we can withdraw ourselves, particularly if we're not very into what Venny is doing at the time (like, when she eats disgusting food types, egh).

I feel the need to add though that, in reality, they will also withdraw and possibly go into dormancy when exhausted, like, after we practice possession for an extended amount of time. I'm guessing that, in that case, it is a bit like sleeping.

Edit: Or maybe... now that I'm thinking about it, maybe it's my mental fatigue and tiredness that affects Viper's ability to remain aware and not go into dormancy. I'm not sure on that one.

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

Vādin :

Thank you for your answers.

Hello Reilyn, I love the way you don't attribute an "owner" to the dream, there's the dream and either one of you, no one or both can be in it, but no one "dreams" it. Very true, and also a great metaphor for life.

Venny and Viper : I have as well experienced exhaustion from hard forcing, to me it's exactly like sleeping, though. Like you, when Zia is hyper-focused on something and I'm close to the front, I have to dissociate myself to stay aware, or withdraw elsewhere (my personal place). When I dissociate myself though, I can stay very awake and aware and possess or even impose (strong presence and shadow) but Zia doesn't realize it's me at first and it can lead to unpleasant/embarrassing situations.

I wonder how it's like for other tulpas?

In my system we share dreams. Normally whomever is switched in while we are asleep is the one who appears in the dream first, then they summon the other.

For us, dormancy is just not thinking. Though Monika's dormancy has been getting increasingly less… dormant. She has sort of a vauge awareness of everything and when something looks interesting she will go out of dormancy on her own. I, on the other hand, have much less awareness when dormant

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

For us, dormancy is just not thinking.

Vādin : But what about meditation then ? Thought process stops, but it's not dormancy ?

Vādin : ah ah, I love that ! Absolutely, completely love it.

Vādin : Your answer.

(Zia : He finds your answer brilliant, and I don't get it. To me, meditation and dormancy are completely dissimilar, except that the thought process stops in both states. Meditation is supposed to put you in a state of super awareness, right?)

(Edit bis - Zia : I used to meditate and V meditates twice a day, so we're both supposed to know what we're talking about)