[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

It was so wonderful that I felt it's been hours, days of victorious delight...

Oh, wait, wait ! It's happening again !

Hi Reilyn! How are you?

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you're mistaken. you're living in past glories... we are the champions of the world... and we'll keep on fighting, till the end....

cause we are the champions... we are the champions... no time to lose cause...

oh, ps, I think they can hear what I hear vadin. they seem to know things... I think they're spying on me... Shhhhh... except lester. he seriously doesn't want to be involved in half the things I do...

Sleepwalking takes place in a different part of sleep than dreams do, so even people who can sleepwalk can't purposefully control the body while asleep

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

You're right SC, I might be delusional. Even now I still believe I'm the winner of this thread !

(To Bre) : Oh? Sleepwalkers are not acting their dream then? But what makes them sleepwalk?

I don't entirely know, I was researching into sleepwalking because I wanted to see if I could use lucid dreaming to do stuff IRL while asleep, and once I found out that I couldn't I moved on

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

OK, as Bear said it's just the motor part of the brain that wakes up when the other parts are still asleep, and the motor part of the brain, well... makes the body move all by itself. Without any other input it seems (?) Wait, I don't think it's possible

Edit : with some vague, nearly unconscious input from the sleeper during an incomplete waking state (I think).

Editbis : Beds are calling, and we shall answer. Goodnight folks !

I have woken up cold someplace other than my bed with no recollection of how i got there, i peed in my sister's room while having a dream that i was peeing at a urinal, i kicked someone in my sleep, i hit the wall in my sleep thinking i was punching a bad guy, i felt like i was trapped in a dream, no, that was my sheets, and i managed to push them off from inside a dream. I also slapped an escaped hamster against the wall who i thought was an alien. I can also hear things and incorporate them in my dream. That's what i remembered off the top of my head.