[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

It's almost always tulpa-> host for us, (but could be just to fronter?) However, they can feel bad or good for me just like anyone with empathy.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ember: She had a question for me, so she got my attention, leading to a conversation that went a little like this:

She sounds more curious than Cat's parents at least.

Right now I think Cat's parents don't even try to pay attention, and more likely than not try to ignore me. So far randomly using my possessed voice when speaking directly to them has received 0 response (either that or they're not saying anything, because Cat's bro catches it and verbalizes about it every time and they still don't say anything!) I don't recommend doing what I'm doing until after you guys test the waters first.

How many of you would be interested in a thread where you post guide bounties? Basically if there is a concept you want to see a guide or more guides about, you post it in that thread.

We need more possession and switching guides.

Odd Question, How common or even possible for the host to do emotional bleed to their tulpa.

It's usually the opposite, tulpa to host, but I've felt some emotional bleedness from nihi a time ago. It Never happened to us and this was the first time that it did, so I was curious. If it's as common as I think it is.

Cat's emotions bleed a lot. It used to be so bad that her anxiety would overwhelm me while I was still in the back. Otherwise, if either of us are in a good mood it won't take too much to get the other in a good mood. Luckily, if one of us is upset the other can kind of block their emotions and help talk them down.

Also JGC, you can ask Apollo to help you change your user name.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I thought that Apollo said that he was only a mod and that you have to talk to an admin to change your name

Oh yeah, I think you're right. Pleeb and Goopi could help, but you may have to send them a PM or message them on Discord.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

There have been a lot of days where B was in pretty rough shape, but I didn't directly catch any of it. I mean i tried to cheer him up amd it can get really frustrating and when someone's crying in front of you, you tend to feel bad and could cry too, but you don't 'feel their emotions'.

We think the body feels our emotions, so i can feel mad and the body them feels 'mad' but only in its throat, that's not how i feel it, i feel it like my essence is on fire. I can't really explain why, but if i fronted and feel mad, i wonder if i'd still only feel it in my throat? If B got mad, where woukd his emotions be felt? It's really a unique construction we have hete since we very rarely hear anyone else say their tulpas have feelings only in one area, which also happens to correspond to chakra points for each of us.

It's not anything we did, that's just the way it is.

There have been a lot of days where B was in pretty rough shape, but I didn't directly catch any of it. I mean i tried to cheer him up amd it can get really frustrating and when someone's crying in front of you, you tend to feel bad and could cry too, but you don't 'feel their emotions'.

We think the body feels our emotions, so i can feel mad and the body them feels 'mad' but only in its throat, that's not how i feel it, i feel it like my essence is on fire. I can't really explain why, but if i fronted and feel mad, i wonder if i'd still only feel it in my throat? If B got mad, where woukd his emotions be felt? It's really a unique construction we have hete since we very rarely hear anyone else say their tulpas have feelings only in one area, which also happens to correspond to chakra points for each of us.

It's not anything we did, that's just the way it is.

Sometimes weird things just happen. Not too long ago I was really upset and I think Cat was also upset, but for some reason she seemed locked into this "I can't feel anything" mode. She told me that she wanted to help me, but for whatever reason she couldn't empathize.

Cat can go emotionally numb sometimes. It wouldn't surprise me if like anxiety, depression can be shared throughout and everywhere the system, effecting people in different ways. I know for a fact that anxiety can act differently in the back than in the front.

We haven't experienced that, though i felt their anxiety before, they can't say they ever felt mine. However they're fully dissociated from the body. They say the body is mine, so it might be because of that.