[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried my darndest.

It was a little exaggerated, but you have the right idea.  Everything about me is ridiculous girlishness and cute, to a level of shuddering cringe. Now add in the "wifs" instead of "withs" and say "peoples" instead of "people" and pop your final p's in words like "poop," like "pooPUH."  I emphasize the ending of certain words funny too like "important" is "imporTUNTAH"  Add in Melian Speech words like "scientifical" and "absolutively" and "fantastically" and you will start to sound more like Melly.  Use the words "super duper" alot and "yesh" instead of "yes."  Say "grooviness" and "whateverness" and "maybeness."  Giggle like a little girl.  I say an exaggerated "OH!" when I have a new exciting thought, which is frequent.  

Yesh, Mistgod and I realize that if I existed in real life, with the way I talk and the way I dress, and my quirky mannerism, people would edge away and think I was insane.  I am like a cartoon character.  I tilt my head back and forth when I talk and beam big smiles and blink my eyes.  I dance around and skip sometimes instead of walking.  My pigtails fly around in unnatural ways that defy the laws of physics.  There is always a sparkle in my eyes like a light is shining in them on a movie set.   

That is because I am super cute and adorablenessness.  

Aren't you so glad I am in Misty's head and not yours?

Skeptical and unconvinced about independent sentience.  

Living Imagination  New Topic Index  Mistgod's Deviantart  Melian's Deviantart

actually you pronounced it right, except you pronounced it like "loo-sih-linn" instead of "lucilyn" if that makes sense lol. The dashes in the pronunciation guide aren't part of the pronunciation!

"Lucy-linn" is an interesting way to say my name, and like I guess it's okay to call me Luci (very close to the pronunciation of Lucy) as long as you spell it right when you say it! (yes, spell it with your vocal cords correctly)

also fair enough using your body's voice to prove a point, but what I meant was I can't show how my voice sounds. and lumi doesn't want us talking publicly last I checked either

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Leaving lepidoptera - please, don't touch the display, little boy, how cute! Moving to the next aisle we have arachnida, the spiders, our.. finest collection. This friendly little devil is the heptothilidi, unfortunately harmless. Next to him, the nasty licosa raptoria, his tiny fangs cause creeping ulcerations of the skin *laugh*. And here, my prize, the Black Widow. Isn't she lovely?.. and so deadly. Her kiss is fifteen times as poisonous as that of the rattlesnake. You see her venom is highly neurotoxic, which is to say that it attacks the central nervous system causing intense pain, profuse sweating, difficulty in breathing, loss of consciousness, violent convulsions and, finally.. death. You know what I think I love the most about her is her inborn need to dominate, possess. In fact, immediately after the consummation of her marriage to the smaller and weaker male of the specie, she kills and eats him - *laugh* oh, she is delicious.. and I hope he was! Such power and dignity - unhampered by sentiment. If I may put forward a slice of personal philosophy, I feel that man has ruled this world as a stumbling dimented child-king long enough! And as his empire crumbles, my precious Black Widow shall rise as his most fitting successor!

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I tried to record this myself but either our mic or vocaroo's quality was meh so I'm going to link a better-recorded alternative and you can just pretend it was mine

Ninja'd post

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zWgtmr9d0p

Goodnight, .info, goodnight! -J

Good night!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I can't show how my voice sounds

You were talking about how you don't have an accent because you live in the mid-west, lol. Not your mindvoice.