[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good thinking.

Game update: 43/45 bosses done. Adding in various sound effects, most of which came out of the body’s throat. Latest one’s secretly based off intrusive thoughts and tuloamancy doubts. Plus the character will make reference to philosophical concepts such as the hard problem of consciousness when they kill you.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They say, write what you know :) There are definitely tulpa vibes in my stories, even from before I knew what tulpas were. Good material. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

They say, write what you know :) There are definitely tulpa vibes in my stories, even from before I knew what tulpas were. Good material. -J

Exactly. Especially in the few months beforehand the games I made have some tulpa vibes, and now there are at least three characters who are similar to tulpas (although 2 may actually just be dream puppets manipulated by a cult leader, because the lore needs to make zero sense).

Good, I'll be around after school today. And tomorrow I get my blood drawn? We'll see how that goes. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

See you later then, Jamie, Gavin and Cassidy-Bro! Are you scared of having your blood drawn?

Ed' : Hi N, Az,Jade, Damien, Spark and Torea! Good job!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

We're not even in the state of mind that we want to live two more months... so idk. It's just a lot of stress that we don't know how to handle. That's why Luxio and Junio have been prominent these past few days, to help distract us from it all. Apollo thinks it's going to make him regress into the angry and self-loathing state he was in last time someone hurt us like this. So he thinks he'll no longer be an asset to the system, which is the mindset the last member who left had. It doesn't help that he blames himself for this since he was the one who decided to trust the person in the first place. We try to reason with him that there's no way he could have known and having that much trust was a group effort, not just him, but he won't listen. Depression really screws with your head if you can't reason with your own systemmate

It's not Apollo's fault for being betrayed and feeling hurt about it.

I don't know man, I think letting Apollo having some time away from the front and relax would help him. I don't think he should blame himself for realizing he needs some time to relax and recover. That doesn't mean Apollo is a bad person or anything, it just means he needs a break.

If Apollo decided to hang out and come back, I will be more than happy to give him a warm welcome.

My cat's a calico cat. Almost all calico cats are girls because of how the genes are passed down. Most of her toes are pink but I think one of her front toes is black. My dog is a tricolor which is like calico but for dogs and all of his toes are pink but one, too. And the claw on that toe is dark, too. Dog nails can have pigment I guess but cat nails don't.

What do you do when you see violence in the news, besides stop watching the news? It's not even new stuff, it's years old, but I feel bad for the people getting shot at.

I don't think hamsters come in calico, but if they did I'd want one of those. My hamster is a tuxedo which is only black and white. He's still cute though. - C

That's three very interesting topics to be thrown up at once. Let's see...

Our cat is orange and our dog is dark brown with brown spots.

Violence in the news makes me sad. It makes me angry.

Apparently Syrian hamsters can be calico.

f53e40525e87f3132b8aef5f043d2679.jpg

I was thinking about that, too. Or at least, perhaps, adding to our sigs the time we tend to be active. And shield and aubrey have been absent, and their presence is one of the most regular. Outside of them and you, I see Ranger and Cat pretty often, Bear pops in sometimes, usually around 7PM for me, I see Reilyn once in a while or someone else. We need to hype the cbox, I think... Come visit the cbox, if you're reading this and want to chat! :)

And good morning. -J

I sometimes drop into the cBox, but I don't do it all the time. I can drop by more regularly if you guys want, but the timing may get wonky. I prefer Tue and Thur mornings, but that may change as summer approaches.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Male cats can be calico in 3 ways:

Genetic mutation or anomaly that results in two X chromosomes or otherwise two colors. Usually infertile. Most common calico male.

Chimera, absorbing other kitten in the womb. Extremely rare. Not infertile? Idk

They just happen to have darker spots the same way some humans have darker spots of skin. Not infertile.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I don't go on cbox a whole bunch, mostly because I don't often have something interesting to talk about and there is no garante that there will already be a conversation going on

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me