• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(To Bear) Absolutely. See how many things I was able to convey? Tulpish magic!

(To Bre) She can visualize all colors. Forms, on the other hand... it's a bit more difficult. I try to send her the alphabet letters, as a regular training. And other stuff of course, because only the alphabet would be a bit boring (she can only see a single letter at a time at best, so no funny words either).

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Sorry, it must sound weird and boring for people who can visualize and impose with ease ! It's weird for me as well, for sure. I can visualize easily and clearly, I think about it and it poofs there in my mind, when she barely perceives anything

I find it surprising that not everyone visualizes the same. I wonder what percentile I am in terms of world average. If it's more than 40th percentile, I want a new universe. I want to get to 1st percentile or better on those terms.

I found this tiny guide

Find a few minutes to be alone every day.

Sit down comfortably on a chair.

Hold a small and simple object in your hands, like a pencil, a match, or a key. If you wish, you may use for the exercise or a small fruit, like an apple or an orange.

Examine the object for about one minute and look at every detail, so you can remember it.

Close your eyes and try to visualize the object for about one minute. If the image becomes blurred, or if it disappears from your mind, open your eyes for a few seconds and look at it. Then, close your eyes and continue visualizing it.

After visualizing for about one minute, rest for a few seconds, and then repeat visualizing the object again. Continue doing so 4-5 times.

You may visualize the same object or a different one at each visualization session.

If you have the time, repeat this visualization exercise twice a day.

I want everyone to be able to visualize perfectly. In this world.

My quest to catch up on the LOTPW thread is ongoing... a few 100 down, 1000 more to go. I'm on post 40301 now.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Visualization for us has become more and more about just knowing, feeling and thinking how things are and look like instead of actively "seeing them" in our mind. It's kinda interesting I guess.

EDIT: wth that's creepy don't greet me before I post lol

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022