[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Art contests suck if everyone isn't of the same skill (or lack of skill) level. Just make an art event, dangit.

We probably won't participate either way, but it's a guarantee if it's a "contest" you won't be getting us or many others I'm sure. But a time just to celebrate tulpas and maybe draw them, regardless of your skill level..

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd rather it be an event too. It'd probably be more fun and it doesn't sound as serious.

Not that I'd personally take part either way, I don't have the patience to draw anything

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022 

Sorry Flandre, yeah, I second an encouraging art event. I remember the only art contest we entered there were five or six contestants and we got either 5th or 6th place. This was on Halloween and we entered our Halloween costume drawing.

Art event it is :) Can we still have a theme?

I'll be around later, off to the stores... fun? We'll find out. -G

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

See you later Gavin ! If I remember correctly you proposed "Your System", and "Welcome to Tulpa.info" as possible themes

Sadly I can't draw well ; Zia can, but it seems that her skills aren't shared through possession. Maybe I could try photo collage then? But when will we find enough time for that...

Edit : thank you Bear for the visualization exercise, I didn't notice you had edited your post. Sadly it is meant for people who can already visualize a little on demand. Zia has tried this before but what happens is that she sees absolutely nothing when she closes her eyes and tries to recall the object. After trying this everyday for a month, it gets really boring, frustrating and has even made spontaneous random visualization (like in hypnagogic state) regress dramatically. Maybe she should try this for another month, or every day for a whole year? Not sure

We're trying to improve her visualizations skills in a different way, she seems to be a better "receiver" than "sender" so I try to send her pictures and forms, and hijack her hypnagogic state (we had some success)

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

I clicked. [hidden]There's a guy with pizza boxes who says "pizza time!", then it's over.[/hidden]

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

SPOODERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!!11

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)