[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I have this week... a few days next week... and then summer, another 180 days, and no more! Bonega! Hm! My last Monday.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

attachment.php?aid=2443

I suppose if you drew this it would go in your art thread, I really like this one though, it's like he's holding the brain tendrils.

If you drew this, then wow, so pro! I think you could draw this based on your most current works if you were inspired to.

good morning all

That guy dancing would be easy to at least start to learn from I think because they seem pretty simple, none of that insane footwork or throw yourself on the ground stuff, the dance styles I learned were Ballroom (waltz tango useless stuff) and then modern club dancing for lack of a better description based around faster music than that. It's purely repetition and practice, doubles as cardio, two for one special. After a year I was still not nearly as smooth as I wanted to be, but I could give you, a non-dancer, 5 minute show that you'd think, hey, that guy knows how to dance. But lol, no, after that short choreographed non-sense that I was forced to learn to complete the course it's all downhill and anyone who knows how to dance would probably cringe. Impresses the girls though, I got an A. Same with guitar, 5 minute song, really impressive, anything else, plug your ears. Call them bucket list check-offs. Of course I haven't danced since 2014 and haven't played the guitar for even longer. I don't even feel comfortable doing either right now unless I practiced again of course.

Just another of the 12 or so videos of his I have saved,

[video=youtube]

This one reminds me of how Tewi dances, in some parts. "Slow" and very controlled, even though I (the host, after all) and Lucilyn can't help but move faster. We both like really big and fast leg movements, but Tewi's more.. well, like this. Like 33% of this video. (Not the first 30 seconds)

Flandre does sort of whatever, depending on her mood and the song. Reisen on the other hand dances more like

(especially the slow parts, not really the first 40 seconds)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Yikes. Yikes. I just read an article that said,

if you have alters/"parts" that formed in response to trauma, the most important thing is to submit to God so you can integrate/"incorporate."

Flashbacks? Seek therapy, don't blame yourself, it's not rightful punishment. Depression? Also not some curse you earned yourself, it's a symptom. Traumagenic plurality?

Submit to God.

Made me a bit sad. How can professionals say, "You didn't choose to have flashbacks, depression, etc." then treat traumagenic plurality as something entirely different? - Gavin

Our Thread

Professionals won't tell you "submitting to God" will fix your problems, and you probably shouldn't listen to anyone else if you're seeking help.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I agree with the sentiment (it's not professional advice) but not your reasoning. Professionals are professionals because that's their career, they have a degree/credentials. Professionals can be improfessional, /bad/ professionals, but they're still professionals. I can think a certain pop musician makes the worst, ear-splitting music with a message that goes against everything a love song should convey, but they remain a professional musician.

My bus showed up 25 minutes early (the time it showed up last semester, before they changed the route.) Fair to say, I'm not on it (I was in the shower) and... well, I'll get to school somehow. -Gavin

Our Thread

By professionals, I meant professional.. I don't know, therapists, psychologists, everything in between. Not just anyone with a job