• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the first time in a long time I'm actually in the mood to consume media instead of rotting away and browsing imageboards.

Congrats! Imageboards tend to have a lot of people who are maybe not so excited about life.. cynical. I just re-watched this video and it's got an absolutely amazing message by the end that I assure you you won't expect (until you're a good ways in), if I could recommend one thing to watch it'd be this! Even if you don't really like Spongebob, doesn't change much

[video=youtube]

you really gotta take my word for it, this video is not what it seems

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

it is, the vid starts with a focus on how Spongebob is liked by so many (which might be boring if you don't like Spongebob, but it's so well made it should be fine), but then it goes into why which is really interesting, and by the end it's just inspirational, really really suggest anyone watch it!

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

You will be some day... best to be aware of this before you become a Squidward

also I saw your new profile bio, nice

EmpLemon is great

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Also current mood: Osu is a waste of time, patience and hope why do we even play it (started playing rarely again because music that's why)

I absolutely suck at that game. I probably shouldn't be the judge of it since I can't get past the first few beginner levels. I can check out K-shoot mania.

[quote='unoriginality'] [/quote]

That's possibly one of the most creative "post" posts I've seen, bonus points for making it hard to quote!

Oh I remember Spongebob, I was never a huge fan of it but

NOOO you mentioned Squidward so N is going to make a dab joke and someone is going to say Squidward should have ended dabbing in 2013...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

You will be some day... best to be aware of this before you become a Squidward

also I saw your new profile bio, nice

It was quite a coincidence that I made that profile immediately before you said that you were a breloomancer. I swear I didn't change it after that descussion

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I don't even have my bio set up. Hmm... eh maybe later.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread