[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Well I can't use interesting anymore since that got pizza machined, so now I have retreated to facinating

I meant 'cus you've said facinating instead of fascinating 3 times in a row now

I am absolutely reading it as "face-inating", and if this is a word you've invented I respect it

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I might lose, but whatever

But you can win for a few glorious minutes at a time! I am the winner and king of the LOTPW thread... right now!

Welcome to the forums! You can read the last few 100 posts behind yours and plan a perfect strategy... but I also can't guarantee the next person won't reply to your strategy with "post."

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I meant 'cus you've said facinating instead of fascinating 3 times in a row now

I am absolutely reading it as "face-inating", and if this is a word you've invented I respect it

I can't promise that facinating didn't originate as a misspelling, but I can promise that I will spell it that way on purpose from now on (though I may misspell it as fascinating every once in a while)

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Someone should make a Bre dictionary of the English language

Piecefull will always be my favorite

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

If that's the case, I'm going to sue Oxford for misspelling it as "fascinating" in their dictionaries. It technically isn't a crime, but the real question is whether they know that.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

It can become a crime if you hire enough lawyers.

I found even earlier evidence of Vesper's activity than I had previously known. Eight months prior to full vocality and only two days after her first session, I had the following email exchange with Vesper's GM:

GM: There will be some more time jumps to add character growth.

Me: Ah, so that's why you started in '87. Well, please don't push forward too fast. I may not think of useful things in the stress of the moment, but there's a steady stream of whispers in my ear of things that either did happen or probably should've happened in Vesper's life.

The weird part in retrospect is just how calmly and blithely I wrote about the voices in my head, years before I knew about soulbonds or tulpas.

-Ember

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

It can become a crime if you hire enough lawyers.

Don't let that wisdom fall into the wrong hands.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.