[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

The top comment is fine, but there's a lot more comments in that image you implied you agreed with. They were only partially even about lesbians, some and more I didn't screenshot were idiots stereotyping all women, literally half of the entire human race. That's a level of ignorance I can't even comprehend.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't get me wrong, my feelings aren't hurt and I'm not worked up, but all evedence that I have points to you being wrong on this one. you are generalizing the faults of one person to a whole group of people that have nothing to do with that. it's not the fault of all women that one woman did a shitty thing, thats rediculous.

it is difficult to define yourself on only things that nobody else is, all of us are human, all of us are tulpamancers, does that make us stupid?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Einstein once said "Two things are infinite: the universe and stupid youtube comments. Except for possibly the universe."

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Lumi has been watching Youtube and reading comments pretty consistently for 13 years. Those aren't "Youtube commenters", they're a specific type of idiot that only shows up en masse on politically charged videos and other communities where their opinions are safe from criticism. But this is unfortunately true of the entire internet and all communities who separate themselves from those who don't agree with them. Honestly, it's a big deal that's been weighing on my mind since watching this video -

[video=youtube]

Note the video is only really 9 minutes long and you don't have to watch past that, it's just him talking to the people in the room about vaguely related stuff (and is hard to hear).

Oh, maybe I should warn you guys that this might or might not impact how you see content on the internet. I mean, our system pretty much lives on the internet so you wouldn't expect our view of it to change, but unfortunately it has. Specifically when we see the concept mentioned in the video at play, which is often.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

I meant the left and liberals, more so. I've got nothing against women, except when they pull the double standard bullshit and start trying to get themselves more rights than men. I'm all for gender equality, just not feminism. Feminism started as gender equality but grew to women thinking that they're better than men. And just because I agree with some of the comments doesn't mean I agree with them all. I have some pretty odd political views that don't properly align with the right or left conservatives or liberals, but I'm still more-so conservative and right.

If you REALLY want an argument, just say you are in favor of supporting all of the illegals. Then we can have a flare war.

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Feminism is innately flawed, and the extremes it's come to while not wholly representative of its true intention aren't totally unrelated, either. Feminism won't "end" if/when equality for women is achieved. There's a duality - feminism does not instill the correct working mindset for equality to exist; it instills the idea that women must be empowered. But, it is conducive to the more major changes that need to happen for women to be equal, ie wages.

Egalitarianism (being an egalitarian) is the ideology concerned with equality for all, and the mindset required to effect true equality. That said, many feminists won't consider it "focused enough" for the latter part of the duality I mentioned, changing big parts of society. But feminism will also meet resistance and at times encourage extremists because it itself isn't a mindset of equality. And... unfortunately, based on the wikipedia article and not just the definition, egalitarianism seems to have some form of political ties too that might make it harder to promote as the better word and ideology to feminism.

Still, it's very important and impactful if you as an individual can hold the correct mindset. Racism on an individual level is not abolished by thinking "That black man - I must not be biased in my dealings with him", but by simply thinking of him as another person as you would anyone else. The same concept absolutely applies, on an individual level, to women and pretty much all minorities. The bigger problems like the wage gap.. will require different solutions entirely I suppose, but holding the correct ("egalitarian") mindset will not hurt that cause, I'd say.

("Correct" in this sense means correct if your goal is to promote the equality of all humans - I suppose if you're racist, sexist or otherwise, it wouldn't be "correct".)

the problem with feminism is that nobody agrees on what it is. I consider myself an egaliterian, but I used to be a feminist.

it would be rediculous to say that we should support all illegal immigrants, that said, I think a lot of the policies that we are inacting are very backwards and won't help anyone

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Actually, it's a common misconception that wages are in some way largely unequal. No doubt you've heard of the 78% statistic (or 77%, I've heard it rounded both ways). Well that's the aggregate wage average, it states that the average working female makes 78% of what the average working male makes. This disparity is largely because of the 1% (C.E.O.s and other various rich people) being almost entirely male and making a disproportionately high amount of the country's total wages (about 20% iirc). If you account for differences in jobs occupied (which another statistician already did) to acquire what % of a male's salary the female would make with the same job, same qualifications, etc, the number they found was 97%. Not quite equal, but pretty close.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I view Feminism to mean "treat women equal to men". Women and men both should get equal wages, equal chances at getting jobs, etc.

People like to confuse "Oh so women are literally equal to men" with this idea and assume women should be treated exactly like men in terms of social rules and drug trials. The point is give women the same quality of care you would give to a man or any other human being, and accommodate where necessary. For instance, don't assume that a drug for men will be the same dose for women, but put the same amount of effort to make sure everyone gets the right dose.

The other issue is the "feminists" who claim that women should be better than men and all that bullshit. They lost sight of the point, and they're not really feminists. They are equally as guilty as the men who discriminate against women to begin with.

Encouraging people to change how they think isn't a hopeless process, it's just a slow process that requires constant exposure and time.

If people think "everyone should be equal, feminism got it wrong" then it just goes to show what kind of backlash people have tried to do to villify feminism as much as possible and sadly how successful it was. It's just like the people who say "blue lives matter" - you're missing the original point.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account