• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we're talking about Earth's atmosphere, even at sea level, the force I meant was 1 atmosphere. That would limit the force to 14.7 lbs per square inch. Where as even common scuba gear is pressurized to 3000 psi.

So if you were going to move a piston with an area of 10 in^2 you could only ever produce anout 147 lba of force maximum, not even enough to lift an average man.

Where as the 3000 psi could propell him with 30,000 lbs of force, which would probably crush him under his own mass momentum before he even gets off the ground. (Depending on the flow you could produce, I'm talking about using that 80 cu.ft scuba tank air to fill behind a similar volume piston.

Sean's argument is even more invalid as any container that could store a vacuum, or any pump that could make a vacuum actually has to work longer and harder to make that and therefore would necessarily be less powerful than a pump to create a pressure in the same container. It's much easier to go from 1 atm to 2 atm than it is to go from 1 atm to anywhere near 0 atm. To prove this, buy a 2 way pump and see how it can easily raise a tank to 100 psi in far less time than it can bring the same tank down to -24 in Hg, let alone -29.

[Ashley] TL;DR yall are wrong obviously.

but as you raise the atmosphere density, sucking gets stronger and blowing gets weaker. eventually you will get to the point where sucking has more force than blowing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Damn, reading my old posts, I only now realize how cringy I was(and still can be). Oh, well.

Welcome to growing up. That feeling is only going to get much, much worse. The things Lumi wrote online 9 years ago are beyond painful to look at, but due to the nature of the internet, technically still exist all over the place. You're not out of the woods yet, so be careful you don't upset your future self too much, it's bad for self-esteem.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck is up with this site? http://angusnicneven.com/

It's in another member's signature. I can't remember her/his username. Cleo, was it?

Oh lol, that site. I think we explored most (but certainly not all) of it. It's in Clo's signature. And no, I can't explain what is up with it.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Yeah, good night. Our nuclear power is up and running in Factorio, it's very nice. Next up is tearing apart literally all of our basic iron and copper smelting and setting it up with electric furnaces and some complex beacon/modules setup.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Nice, I've never played Factorio but that sounds great.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.