• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Halloween avatars time, I hope no one is too scared/confused by Tewi's over the next few days since it's not obviously Halloween related. Never forget, she actually scared herself the first time she used it, not expecting to see it when she scrolled through posts.

[R] Is it bad that I made a trailer for one of my games and put it on YouTube yesterday, and then about two thirds of my views were from me?

I feel like we watch our own videos a good few times most the time, and if you're only getting 2-3 views in that time I guess it's normal. Though it often doesn't count our own views and remains at 0, so..

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

but the interactions between cats and dogs aren't necessarily the same as those between dogs and cat people. also, dogs being mean to cats is a stereotype and there are plenty of dogs that can get along just fine with cats

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I was gonna say, do I need to go find you videos of cats and dogs snuggling? I think more humans hurt rabbits than dogs hurt cats, and I still associate with humans just fine.

(For the record, we have cats and a black lab; the cats aren't fond of how big and nosy our dog is, but she's only interested in any interactions with them she can get and has never hurt them)

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)