Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello world. can i have some chocolate? i'm not allergic, i promise

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

Morning, it's raining and soooo cold so I'm still in bed :P This better not have been the stuff that is going to be the Halloween snow! But either way... this Halloween is prolly going to be cold and wet. I woke up in front without going to bed in front. I dreamt Bear, who looked like Chris Hemsworth with short hair but tired, was lecturing a college class I was in. I don't remember anything he said besides "Subsequently, the bottle will float." Mm I'll put it in the dream thread. -C

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

morning chocolate second best chocolate behind night chocolate. night chocolate best chocolate

hello cassidy

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

[bear] I do actually look like Chris Hemsworth, generic fit white guy. (Not as muscular as he is now though, more like Chris Pratt in gotg) these are my fellow nords.

[Misha] hi Rouge

then you clearly haven't had a bar of chocolate at three in the morning before

[the outdated lore]