[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Yeah, it was super weird. I guess it blew the threshold for nerdy things.

1) R&M exists

2) People en masse notice it's good and has very good, often absurdly deep comedy

3) people talk about the absurd and deep comedy

4) people start calling the people who talk about the absurd and deep stuff elitists

5) in-jokes get old, only the blandest mainstream youtube channels are making them, people are saying quotes too much and :/ ughhhh 

6) the entire fandom starts shitting on itself for being elitist and over-using lame jokes, imo, wayyyy out of proportion to the number of people actually still acting that way

Now it's like... "oh, you like Rick and Morty? Fucking snob, oh my god, it's not really that clever." As if they haven't seen it! I've seen this act both online and IRL, surprisingly.

It's a really good show. I'm interested to see if they beat it completely into the ground like Family Guy. 

"The TV show made you think about a philosophy thing, and you think that's cool? Wowww, IQ of a 1000 here." That's what you start hearing when things surpass the range of acceptable nerdiness. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

honestly was expecting you guys to be like "wow rick and morty huh you must have a high IQ" but I'm glad you appreciate the show lol

we don't let bad fandoms affect how we feel about the actual content, and Rick & Morty is one of our top favorite shows

I was considering doing that. I like the show, but I also think that it's a funny copypasta

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Hey I'm having some personal troubles but I just wanted to say I read your posts in the plea thread and Bear's Angels, "cuddle bunnies" woke Cassidy up because he heard me think it and thought it was cute, and in a culture clash between "fun" and "science", I can guess side is going to be more pleasant to get along with .  Good luck and well wishes.

staying home from school today, thank goodness.... -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread