Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

there are 120 ways to post

There's a lot more ways than that.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Thousands of ways to lose, only 1 way to win (maybe...).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

posting dumb 'witty' stuff like 'post.', a blank post, or anything similar isn't funny, it's actually just annoying spam

well the reason people do it is to start incrementing their last-posting-ness, at least in modern times, before that it was sometimes done just to then be the last poster possibly forever but even though people know they won't be last poster forever now they're more inclined to do it because Jean-luc's site keeps track of that time

this is what a post of ours looks like when we have friends talking while we type, it's hard to focus

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas