Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

and why would you ever install windows on your home made computer since windows costs money and linux is free

Because Windows works with everything, Linux is a massive pain in the butt to do anything at all (and more power to anyone who chooses that and having control over settling for Windows), and also we only paid for Windows once, a long time ago. It's not deserved our money since, so we don't now.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

No, no. Look. Hippos have four legs. Using binary, the first front leg has a value of one, the second front leg a value of two, the first hind leg a value of four, and the second hind leg a value of eight. Now they can count up to binary 1111 (15)!

Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

they can count to 10 by using binary

I have no idea where you got 10 from, that doesn't make sense in any way except if you were saying they are able to count to 2, which is 10 in binary

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas