• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had "tear constipation" for most of my life, but I might also just have dysthymia or some kind of disorder of reduced emotion, according to my therapist (but I've only seen him once for 45 minutes so far)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

It can be when Lucilyn is the only one in the system who's ever been vulnerable enough to feel that bad, lol. My minor depressive episodes (which is really just being in a bad mood because I'm re:fed up with not being able to do things) are nothing compared to when Lucilyn's been upset, that's a whole other ballpark. Her chest gets tight and throat gets sore, and she spends literally 2-4 hours just trying to maintain her desired state of happy-neutrality. That's only happened... twice? The most recent experience that was a candidate was when she felt super bad for what she said to/about the Felights off an assumption, but it didn't get to the point where her throat/chest hurt or anything, though she did feel bad for a couple days.

Anyways, I've literally never experienced that, my systemmates even less so. It should be pretty clear Lucilyn is a lot more vulnerable than the rest of us, but I still think she's incredibly strong-willed. All three times she's felt that bad were because she thought she'd wronged someone else, more or less, and she doesn't take that as well as anything external which I think she's about as resistant to as I am.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I actually like being level-headed at all times, but there's a chance that also came with the lack of ability to be motivated for long even when I still want what I was motivated to work for, so.. Can't have the best of both worlds, I guess? Well, we'll see

you don't need to be 100% level headed all the time, if you are too emotional you can just ask your tulpa who will be seperate from those emotions

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me