• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sean, I'm sorry, but once you've been initiated, we're required by bear law to hunt you with bow and arrow if you try to escape. When you're ready, we have the branding pokers all warmed up. It's just a short 30 odd glyphs.

I have a funny story. I couldn't get to sleep because I was, bizzarely, too happy and excited, being at my grandfather's house. I was talking with Cassidy, then got distracted and was talking to Gavin, and Cassidy said, with the body/out loud, "why did my form turn off [stop being in wonderland]?" Oops, switch. But then he pretty much instantly went to sleep. 

I played Minecraft at a reasonable fps for the first time in my life. My worldspawn is in a disgusting desert next my nemesis, acacia trees, so I sailed off and found a lovely mega spruce forest. And then was killed by zombies in the night. 

And then I sailed south again, but I took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up at some new structure I've never seen before, where I was promptly killed by crossbow wielding "pilligars." Rinse and repeat, I ended up dying at worldspawn a few times because TWO baby zombies and a few normal zombies were all camped there. Spawn and get punched to death, no fun, but morning came and the big ones burned and I built a boat and booked it again. 

That's a lot of b sounds.

I ended up at my favorite place: a big birch tree forest next to some spruce and big mountains, not far from those rare ice biomes. Do I always build the same damn cabin? Yes, but it's a good cabin. And It's built from birch, spruce, and cobblestone. 

When I played Minecraft mobile, I built a massive rainbow bridge between two mountains. And then one of the updates corrupted my save, and that's when I stopped playing mobile Minecraft. I want to build that bridge again but with an ice boat stream for easy transport. 

1) Cabin 2) Barn 3) Library Spire, home of Nether portal 4) Basement/bulk storage expansion for cabin 5) dock and lakehouse 6) second cabin at that place I like 

I ought to build a castle, or mansion, or literally anything besides birch and spruce cabins. 

I don't think I've ever been to a jungle biome in a survival mode gamefile. And I've never been to the End. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

Do not listen to Fellie, the fallen one, hybridized abominable queen of demonkin. The ice realms demand it. Only through her selfless gifts of demon venom do we allow her to live still. Her ways of sin are alluring, but sevenfold deadly.

Edit:

[bear] I played Minecraft in seven years ago, at the pinnacle of Tekkit. I can't bear to play it without automining and production line automation.