• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Outside of building my mandatory cabins, barn, and spire, my dream has always been to get a few horses and donkeys, breed great mules, and travel to find every biome with my faithful pack mules. Travel in a daisy pattern and form a giant map of all the land around my base. Bring back treasures and dogs and cats and parrots. I don't care so much for mass producing anything, I don't care about efficiency, I don't even plant my farms with water on either side. 

My very first game, I went to go look for a cave and so dug a staircase downward. I hit BEDROCK- no cave, no cave sounds, no nothing. It was such a freak event. I didn't find any ore besides coal and redstone- redstone before iron :P

lively cool

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

I also once dug a mine where I hit bedrock before I found a cave. I probably should have given up on that mine long before I hit bedrock since I only ever found very small amounts of coal and iron, but I didn't. nowadays, I don't dig out mines and just look for caves that extend to the surface, since you can get more valuable ores way more easily with them.

I almost always play minecraft on pieceful and just build stuff. I don't build the same thing every time, but I always eventually fill then with redstone contraptions

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I've played like 4000+ hours of minecraft throughout every single era of the game, I cannot describe my experiences so easily

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I've played like 4000+ hours of minecraft throughout every single era of the game, I cannot describe my experiences so easily

not with that attitude

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I play on easy, generally switching to peaceful if I'm stuck without a bed and ain't in the mood to be murderlurded by zombies. It's always zombies! Why don't I just noobstack? 

The most complicated thing I've made in survival mode was a furnace doohickey that I fed wood and cobblestone and it filled itself up with charcoal and put smoothstone into a doublechest.

In creative, with command blocks I made a little house and you had a little control board and you could swap out the roof, wall, floor materials, the furniture, etc. And I made an ethoslab 3x3 piston door. Ethoslab was my favorite minecraft youtuber, the one I watched most by far. 

I remember watching him build The Nexus, a massive and lovely redstone contraption that uses a hexadecimal convertor, and you input your requests and it spits up that many stacks of the item, and you can also throw stuff into a hopper and it'll automatically file it away. Must have taken at least a hundred hours. 

And then shulker boxes were added...

[video=youtube]

He's clean, and personable, and witty. Doesn't do the "like and subscribe, promote me promote me promote me" stuff. He's actually never shown his face and has no plans to. He was in one of those networks of Minecraft youtubers that all collab and have joint servers and whatnot, until he suddenly wasn't. An offical reason was never given, but the mass wild guessing is that they wanted him to make public appearances at conventions like the others all did. I used to watch him after school. -J

edit: 

250x287https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/608354590244732958/657964392503050273/Capture_2019-12-21-09-15-15.png[/img]

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread