Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

Is the pie boneless?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

It was entirely boneless! It was supposed to set for 2 hours but only set for 1 hour and was completely goop LOL. Was still good. Apple pie with struesul, just a storebought one.

I'm going to see the new star wars movie tonight and apparently I saw the last one but I swear to god I don't remember a single second of it. It feels like any other movie that I've seen clips of online. 

I wish I could see Cats. I've heard it's a crime against God and Cat!Rebel Wilson eats cockroaches with human faces during a musical number. -J

>tf when you google for "famous quotes by Marcus Aurelius" and had a fake one as your sig for months

♥♥♥♥♥

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

My system mates on here: Kurisutina, Xarbern

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"