Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

Trease: Ice climbers are big brain. 

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

49 minutes ago, solarchariot said:

So, the last person to post before we came to the new board won?

On that forum, if you look at it (before it's taken down eventually), yes. But on this one, it's like it never happened...

As for if this forum software is good or not, I dunno. It has features the old one didn't. It's missing some basic features I can't believe any forum wouldn't have. But most importantly, and the real reason we switched in the first place, it has longevity. This forum should stick around for many years to come, while the old forum required manual intervention to keep functioning all the time, which would've been dangerous if Pleeb left or something. So I'm willing to deal with even losing a few features if it means the forum doesn't just disappear some day.

My primary concern, aside from getting as many problems fixed as possible, is actually making sure as few people leave as possible. I dunno how well it's going, but just know if you leave you're leaving my system here alone.. Because we sure aren't leaving

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Uncle Lumi... nothing against the chatty crowd, I probably count myself among them, but I don't think we've had a single new tulpamancy discussion thread since the transfer.... Not like we were swimming in them beforehand, but that's what worries me. Why not just use Discord?

I've been considering chatting up newbies in pm, like pming whoever I see make an account and being like ":3 How'd you find your way here? What would you like to know? Are you interested in making a tulpa?" But I dunno if that's considered spamming or harassing. I mean... I jump at getting PMs, but... I dunno. -J

Edited by JGC
grammer

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

Well there's been a few quick discussions, whether or not you participated in them. I was going to make a thread or two to give people something to do, but I was 25% waiting for the forum to be in more working order (last time I was going to make the thread, avatars stopped working) and 75% lazy/forgetful.

Anyways, nothing's stopping you from posting in the chat thread you're up for conversations with beginners, or making your own thread, I dunno

hate live chat as a replacement for the forum, I will be on this forum forever. As for why I'm not there in general, well, I have a few other discord communities I'm already active in, like a couple Touhou ones and my friends' group, so I didn't really need another when the tulpa.info one was made

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.