[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

How are you guys this morning?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There’s salt on the road but no snow on the trees

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

No salt for the pickles.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

I'm home sick on the 3rd day of 2nd semester! But I was swaying-levels of sick on the 2nd day of 2nd semester, so... Bad first impression to my new classes either way, but I'll email them and apologize. I/Gavin didn't do any work or talk to anyone, was basically curling up into a ball of pain and vertigo and sweat, oopsy. Doctor's appointment today.

I really hope I don't have a kidney infection

😞 but I'll accept if I do.

How do you preview your reply? I dunno. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

@JGC  I'm pretty sure the first impression isn't that big of a deal if they're going to see you almost everyday. Embrace the present while you still can. Things always work out in the end.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

17 hours ago, Luminesce said:

...It has longevity. This forum should stick around for many years to come, while the old forum required manual intervention to keep functioning all the time, which would've been dangerous if Pleeb left or something. So I'm willing to deal with even losing a few features if it means the forum doesn't just disappear some day.

My primary concern, aside from getting as many problems fixed as possible, is actually making sure as few people leave as possible. I dunno how well it's going, but just know if you leave you're leaving my system here alone.. Because we sure aren't leaving

Longevity is important. Flexibility in being able to reach a greater audience in present space and future time is important. Less manual intervention allows operator more free time to engage in other areas of life, which enhances her life, and thereby this community. My 'level of skill' with system features- I won't notice missing features; i will eventually learn to navigate this. I feel so indebted to tulpa.info and the members that guided me directly and indirectly, my loyalty to the endeavor is secure. I do not intend to leave. I am hopeful to find insightful ways of contributing and helping folks achieve results. I am still trying to understand my own results- I feel like I am still in the OMG it's magic phase. Like with Lucid Dreaming- I am just so ecstatic when I 'wake up' that i go immediately into play mode. I have of list of serious hard work I want to try, like 'meditation during lucid dreaming.' First thing I do is ' beam up' to MyEnterprise, and it's all play from there. 🙂

1 hour ago, JGC said:

I hope you feel better JGC.

43 minutes ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

Also, nothing you do in high school matters in the long term and the adults who tell you otherwise are lying

I have done at least 2 things in highschool (I guess that one of them was technically just before highschool) that I am pretty certain will be important to me for the rest of my life

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me