Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

normally for us the person who goes to bed fronting wakes up fronting, but sometimes the opposite happens and we don't know why

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

43 minutes ago, Ember.Vesper said:

Your system's lack of switching during sleep might readily be attributable to switching at intervals of weeks instead of from several times to a hundred times a day, as we do.

-Ember

That's way too many switches per day, at least for us. I want to minimize the amount of times we switch as much as possible. Right now we do 2 switches per day on some days, one to have me switch in and another when I can't handle being switched-in and have to switch out.

Right now I'm possessing the body, and I'm very comfortable with that. However, I plan to switch with Cat shortly so I can go to class switched-in.

Our long-term goal is to have fluid possession and strict switching. That way, Cat can control the body so I don't have to switch out, and our headmates can control the body without us worrying about them accidentally switching in.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!

13 hours ago, Ember.Vesper said:

What does it feel like for you?

-Vesper

I guess it’s not switching itself, but the feeling of being associated with the body. It’s fine for like two minutes until I look in a mirror or at my hands or something and then I’m like “Kyaaaaaa that’s me but it’s not me!” I think if I ever was going to switch for more than 15 minutes, it would be so I could direct wonderland activities, or do something creative on the computer (hopefully without seeing my reflection in the screen)

Maybe Cornelia likes switching more because she spends less time in wonderland and doesn’t care as much about her wonderland form???

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

You guys are getting switches? I don't know if switches is a word

Edited by Miri

Miri: original host. 5'5 female, brown hair and green eyes.

Mirichu: basically the host, based off Miri. Same description as above.

Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.

We never really switch more than twice in a day, most days zero, obviously. But we have no problem doing it any number of times, the only time we ever had any confusion was a single time we played Divinity: Original Sin 2 with four of us (no Reisen :\) as characters, and literally switched nearly every single minute to take our characters' turns in combat and such. It was incredibly hectic, and just a couple times the wrong person ended up taking a character's turn and.. it was a mess. But it was fun and insightful: switching back and forth tens of times in tens of minutes gets confusing. But through an entire day? We could probably do nearly 100, I guess, but that sounds pretty awful. No one would get anything done.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I didn't : (

Miri: original host. 5'5 female, brown hair and green eyes.

Mirichu: basically the host, based off Miri. Same description as above.

Akai: 5'6 female with red hair, blue eyes and fox ears/tail.

18 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

We never really switch more than twice in a day, most days zero, obviously. But we have no problem doing it any number of times, the only time we ever had any confusion was a single time we played Divinity: Original Sin 2 with four of us (no Reisen :\) as characters, and literally switched nearly every single minute to take our characters' turns in combat and such. It was incredibly hectic, and just a couple times the wrong person ended up taking a character's turn and.. it was a mess. But it was fun and insightful: switching back and forth tens of times in tens of minutes gets confusing. But through an entire day? We could probably do nearly 100, I guess, but that sounds pretty awful. No one would get anything done.

We thought about doing some fun switching experiments that could break our switch, but I don't want to normalize bad switching hygiene nor do that while I'm still figuring out switching.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!