[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I really don't like content being buried in LOTPW, it hurts what otherwise would've been good activity on the forum

I like threads, especially since they usually give more information and are more focused. I have some ideas for that, but I don't feel ready to talk about it now and I don't want to forget about it. Plus, now that LOTPW is only 10 posts per page, I'm less likely to catch up on stuff.

@ghost1213177 If you accidentally make your thread in the wrong place, I'm more than happy to help you move it. You won't get in trouble for accidentally creating a thread in the wrong place.

I didn't finish the pufferfish video, I didn't want to watch the fish getting beaten with a knife.

@Ember.Vesper How the heck did you search by key word and find anything in the LOTPW thread? I know I can do that in the new forums, but any time LOTPW results came up on the old forum, it would take me to the first page.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the video that Lumi sent didn't have the fish getting cut open. also, on the old forums you could make your search results come up as posts rather than threads (which really should have been the default option in my option, since most of the relavent results were often single posts in LOTPW or PRs

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Wish I knew that a long time ago... Oh well.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

... Well, you should've just paid more attention to the options, I guess. I didn't search the forum that often, but I've done it quite a few times, and searching by thread was only ever used to find duplicate/similar topic Q&A/GD threads, so not so often.

And I think he meant in the original video he didn't watch that far, but yeah the music video doesn't have that. Just some uh, head-bonking, which may or may not have made me laugh when they used it as a sample

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Night

I just post when I check the forum

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Good night.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.