[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good morning, late nighters from america and morningers from europe, and dawnnighters from eastern part of the world

Dice was made to create games

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning

12 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

good thing math is such an interesting topic then

I've been helping her with things occasionally for a while now and I remembered how to do it all fine (eg adding, multiplying fractions), but now she's at Geometry and I had to tell her to just look up Youtube videos because there's nothing I can teach her they can't. Specifically, "Finding the area of composite shapes". Like if I were to help her with that, it would consist of me looking up how to do it/watching a video, and then saying "Okay watch this video", lol. There's not much for me to explain there

I'll probably still end up helping her with high school math, though.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Remind me (you probably don't actually have to) to reply to the Chat Thread some time

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

not that soon

But why not do that now?

On a different topic, do any of you ever lose balance of the body if no one's fronting?

we just can't do a hard switch (where one of us immediately takes the front), but we can do a soft switch (where one of us possesses, then naturally ends up in  front)

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Weird, or I guess maybe not. Switching is just speeding up that process to, you know, a second or two lol

Recently when switching we realized the "energy silhouette" (which in recent years has just become transparent-us's, regular detail) thing we do specifically helps give an anchor for us to associate our sense of presence with, as opposed to the concept of instantly switching which we can and have done but choose not to. Gives a better understanding of why instant switching might or might not be bad - also means if we wanted to do it, we could just get used to having someone instantly teleport out of the body into their mindspace/semi-imposed form, and the switcher-in into the body. It would make the visualization of physically moving out of/into the body unnecessary, which is honestly what takes up all the time for us, since our visualization is so poor.

Just some thoughts

22 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

But why not do that now?

Because I had food

22 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

On a different topic, do any of you ever lose balance of the body if no one's fronting?

No, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised if people did. Sort of like how you probably shouldn't fall over while deeply immersed in wonderlanding, I'd say

Edited by Luminesce