Pleeb

[Game] Last one to post wins!

I want a Rick's Box

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I mean, daydreaming... is an incredibly common experience

visualizations take that in a more organized direction, and then wonderlanding simply means it's in a tulpamancy context

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

just normal daydreaming doesn't have the same level of focus and rule setting as is implied by ricksbox and wonderland in my view. really what I meant is that before it sounded ridiculous because it would be strange to put that much organization into one's daydreams, but now that it's something that I and many of my friends do, it sounds like they are making fun of something completely ordinary

I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

just normal daydreaming doesn't have the same level of focus and rule setting as is implied by ricksbox and wonderland in my view.

Well, Mistgod sure had a more extensive "wonderland" than any of us. And lots of people do have immersive daydream(well it's really more like "visualization for fun") environments, just not as frequently as with tulpamancers I guess

Edited by Luminesce

I'm not feeling creative tonight and I'm tired. Here's a post with more effort than your average "post." post. However, other "post" posts usually have more effort or are clever where this one is just me rambling.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.

My other head-mates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogChat | Yay!