[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

G'morning. Forgot to write down a dream before forgetting it. I just know it was a good dream.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same here, something about an evil double trying to kill us and take over, except that there was more 'lore' to the dream and that's why it bothers me so much.

48 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Same here, something about an evil double trying to kill us and take over, except that there was more 'lore' to the dream and that's why it bothers me so much.

When dreams reflect reality in an exaggerated way.

Good morning, Rafé

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

sometimes I have dreams where it feels like I figured out some great mystery or problem, but when I wake up I can never quite remember what it was

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

28 minutes ago, Kurisutina said:

When dreams reflect reality in an exaggerated way.

Lol no, it was because I had been listening to a song about that all day. Our dream references are really easy to trace back.

[Exabier] Yo everyone it's my birthday!

I thought I was in a dream once, maybe not.

Our dreams make no sense. It's pretty rare to connect irl events to dreams. Like Gray was dreaming about water slides when he hasn't been on one in forever, and he wasn't even allowed to ride it in the dream even though he stood in line? How does that even happen?

Happy birthday from us, Exabier! Do you guys plan on doing anything to celebrate?