• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vesper: Remember all the times I've said that I experience all bodily sensations just as vividly and intently while switched out as while switched in?

The body has a cold and there is no escape. Mortal bodies are awful. If you don't hear from us for a while, we've gone back to bed.

(Twenty percent of cases of the common cold are caused by coronaviruses. But don't confuse ordinary coronaviruses with COVID-19.)

Iris: Oddly enough, we feel much better when I switch in. This may be a product of my general stoicism or because I am better at filtering and rejecting negative sensations.

Edited by Ember.Vesper

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

The worst thing is that switching out won't save you from a fatal illness, much to my host's inconvenience. But yes, mortal bodies suck.

imagine if systems actually had as many body-lives as they had headmates

*creates 10 tulpas* I AM IMMORTAL!!! unless you shoot me eleven times, but i actually die the first time, you're just shooting different people in the same body

22 hours ago, Tewi said:

but, it's usually a lot harder to remember your dreams when you sleep in, just from lack of discipline.

i've had the exact opposite experience...

36 minutes ago, Ember.Vesper said:

Mortal bodies are awful.

preach it!

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]

The tulpa about to be killed just needs to create another one, and that tulpa another tulpa, and so on until the person trying to kill you gets bored.

we just need to learn to create one tulpa every second for multiple seconds

i know the perfect solution.

*clears throat*

HEY! WALK-INS! DO YOU WANNA BE A TULPA?

Aubrey (they/them) speaks like this and Shield (they/them) speaks like this... haha just kidding. Ah, memories.

Our profile picture is of Shield, because that's who mostly uses this account...

[the outdated lore]