[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

So, our ISP has started blocking sites and I found out their filter also includes 'Alternative Beliefs, nonconventional or folkloric beliefs and practices'. We've lost access to plenty of sites and kinda afraid if they're gonna touch tulpa.info because of that named filter

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Matsuri said:

So, our ISP has started blocking sites and I found out their filter also includes 'Alternative Beliefs, nonconventional or folkloric beliefs and practices'. We've lost access to plenty of sites and kinda afraid if they're gonna touch tulpa.info because of that named filter

Say what now?

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

1 hour ago, Matsuri said:

is that legal? that doesn't seem like that should be legal

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

1 hour ago, Breloomancer said:

why do people care if you are going on websites related to any of those things anyway?

Because you can be brainwashed by bad ideas.

Currently, the worst thing is just how good they are at blocking you from using proxies, and how good they are at blocking out anime sites

but what do they care what ideas you have? they're not your mom. even if the websites they they are blocking are advocating bad ideas, there are still people who want to access them for legitimate research purposes.

fairly often in school, a teacher will give us a website to look at to learn more about whatever we're learning about, but we won't be able to access it because it is blocked by the school wifi or by one of the many extensions on our browsers that block websites. of course, we are better with computers than they are and we are a lot more motivated than they are, so a lot of us have ways to get around all this, but that's besides the point

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

See, there's two possibilities here:
1) The people who claim you can be brainwashed by bad ideas haven't been exposed to those bad ideas, and thus can't evaluate them
2) They have been exposed to those ideas, and haven't been brainwashed themselves

Presumably, they're making the narcissistic claim that they are immune to brainwashing, but other people are stupid, and therefore prone to brainwashing. So what evidence is there to this claim? I've spent an unhealthy amount of time paying attention to alt-righters and pro-contactors, and both of those groups delight in weakmanning the arguments all too many members of our society make. In the case of alt-righters, they generally know quite a bit about the research on race and IQ. Of course, there's plenty to criticize about that research, but most people don't because most people don't actually know all that much about the research on race and IQ. They instead resort to calling alt-righters racist phrenologists, to which the alt-righters reply: "But is it true?" So we could censor Nazi stuff, and Nazis could find ways around the censorship, but everyone else wouldn't, thus widening the knowledge gap between Nazis and normies. As a result, Nazis would feel emboldened because we've created the illusion that their beliefs are rational. Or, we could make this information freely available, and people could figure out that alt-righters claims are built on a house of cards

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023